Friday, August 22, 2008

Well Hello Mr. Robot...

This guy totally cracks me up! He looks like he's just popping in to say "Hello". I am loving the new Stampin' Up! In Colors and they match the new Cosmo Cricket pattern paper perfectly. I'll warn you know ~ my Gizmos and Gears cards all match because they were so fun to make. Look at the little brads on the card. My friend Robin went shopping this weekend during the retreat and picked them up just for me. She said that she thought they would be perfect for my little robot cards ~ isn't she sweet?

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Gizmos & Gears); Cardstock, Ink & Ribbon ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket; Brads ~ Karen Foster Designs; Punches ~ SU.

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Great job on this card, Kendra--that paper is perfect with your image!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs