Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun Times...

I was looking through some scrapbooking files on my computer today and thought I would share a few of my favorites from our trip to San Diego back in June 2005. The page above was of a wonderful dinner I had with Val & Joy. We had such a good time that night!

Tim and Matt had a great time on all the water rides at Sea World. Megan and I went on rides too, we just didn't go on them over and over again.

This page always makes me laugh. We have been out to San Diego many times and Tim really wanted to do something different. So we decided to take a drive to the desert & see what was out there. There was a State Park we thought we would visit. We drove and drove and drove some more just to show up to NOTHING! The state park was closed and there was literally nothing around. We kept driving because we thought for sure we would come upon something. The kids were board out of their minds and finally just fell asleep. We just had to laugh about the whole thing.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I like your layouts, choice of colors and arrangements.
Thanks for sharing

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, I love all your pages! What an inspiration!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs