Thursday, August 14, 2008

Far East Treasures...

Several months ago I made a bunch of these cards using this gorgeous Scenic Route paper and Lizzie Anne Designs Far East stamp set. I submitted several from this series for the Autumn issue of Take Ten and just received my advanced issue the other day. While these two cards didn't make the issue, one of my others did, so I was thrilled with that outcome.

I've been working hard lately on publication submissions and I've been so fortunate over the last few months to have several pieces picked up in Scrap & Stamp Arts (September & October) and Take Ten. Over the last two weeks, I've submitted almost 40 pieces to six different magazines ~ here's hoping for a good outcome!


4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, the LAD image goes beautifully with this paper and your layout.
How exciting to have been picked up from some publications! Here is wishing you success in getting chosen by many more!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards Kendra!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this!

wendyp said...

These are gorgeous! Congrats on the publication!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs