Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack ~ part 2...

Here is the 3rd card for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack. This is a gift card holder and they will make four of them. I decided to have them use a different stamp for each card they create so that's why there are 3 strips of paper in this picture. I was so pleased that this Tart & Tangy Stamp set and the Summer Picnic paper made it to the new catalog ~ super fun colors!

My 4th card will have to wait until my first order arrives. I had one all done with a bunch of new colors and a stamp set for the last catalog. What I forgot to check was that the stamp set actually RETIRED! ACK!!! So, I'll share that card here another time, but it won't be for my class.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

CUTE!!! I need to get this set!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs