Monday, August 4, 2008

Make a wish...

I've been loving this new pattern paper I found at my local scrapbook store. It's by Imaginice and it's so colorful and playful. As I was putting the finishing touches on my card, I was having a hard time finding the right ribbon. I ended up using some of my Stampin' Up! double stitched ribbon; however, the stitching was white and my cardstock was vanilla. So...I took my rose color Copic marker and changed the color of the stitching ~ it worked perfectly!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Cupcake, Sketched Sayings); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginice; Ribbon & Brads ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Copic, Palette; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aWWE! THIS CAME OUT REALLY CUTE! TFS!
HEIDI
TUCSON, AZ

Stefanie Staniak said...

You're so clever! This card is really cute - I think I like the paper too ! :)
Hey, do you know who the winker is yet??? :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very fun card and great idea to color the ribbon. I usually use a sponge and ink, but I bet it's more permanent with the Copics

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs