Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little hula ...

Look at this pretty paper from October Afternoon! It's from the Detours Collection that has been available this summer. I saw this company at CHA in Chicago last month and I fell in love with their fall line. You will love the new Nightlight line that will be out in September ~ too cute! It reminds me of the movie Monsters Inc. I'm sure I'll end up with the entire line of paper and stamps ~ it's just too much fun!

So back to my card ~ once again this is from the Garden Isle set by Lizzie Anne Designs. It has some shimmer on the grass skirt & flowers, but it didn't photograph. I think I need to go get some of that Shimmerz Paint that Cami is using ~ that should make it pop off the page.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Isle); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Brads ~ Making Memories.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

ohhhh that paper is perfect for this set!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I just love the stamps you used. Paper is a perfect match too!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW - this is so cute! Love the layout!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs