Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Life...Sketch Challenge

I was asked to come up with a sketch challenge a while back and I really liked how the scrapbook layout turned out. It's a super simple design, but does what it's supposed to do ~ brings the focus to the photograph.

I love working on sketch challenges when I have the opportunity, because it's such a blast to see the different perspectives people have on the same sketch.

So.... will you take this challenge and make something? Give it a shot & don't forget to post here with your link. Who knows, I may even have a prize for my favorite layout or project!

Post your link by Tuesday, August 19th.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra this is awesome! We have seen so many beautiful butterflies this year.

Shelly said...

Neat sketch, beautiful page Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs