Friday, August 8, 2008

Mahalo..

Isn't she fun? I think this new set from Lizzie Anne Designs is so cute. Have you been over there to check out all the fun new stuff that came out in July. Talk about a stampers paradise!!! I've ordered tons of them ~ so you'll be seeing LOTS of samples with all the new stuff ~ I think there are only 2 sets in the new collection that I didn't order...yet!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Isle); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! & Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Ink ~ Palette & Copic Markers; Cuddlebug Embossing Plates; brads and ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fun. and adorable. love the color combinations.
i'm just gonna wait for you to open a store so i can buy ur stuff.
:-)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very fun. I uploaded another card in the seasonal section

Joy said...

Kendra, this is sooooooo cute!!!! I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs