Monday, August 25, 2008

Little (or Big) things that make us happy...

Look at this adorable gift bag I found at Hobby Lobby! As soon as I saw it, it went into my shopping cart. See the pattern paper I used on my tag? It's the exact same pattern as the bag & they aren't even from the same company. It's the little things that make me happy ~ LOL! This adorable little hobby horse is from the Giddyup Girl set by Lizzie Anne Designs. This set also coordinates with the Howdy sentiment & the Cowboy (available as both a single or in the Little People set).

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Giddyup Girl); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! & Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ The Paper Studio; Ribbon & eyelet ~ Stampin' Up!; Nestabilities.

OK ~ so here is a BIG thing that made my daughter (and son) happy this weekend. My brother-in-law was able to get tickets to the Jonas Brothers Concert in Columbus, OH this weekend. My daughter was thrilled with being able to go see the concert; however, when she found out she would get a picture taken with them ~ I thought she was going to pass out!


When you're 9 & 11 years old ~ It just doesn't get any better than this!

4 comments:

Linzi Conners said...

Love the bag...I know how it is with the Jonas Brothers--I have an 8 year old cousin that would just die if she got to meet them! Glad your daughter had fun! I have a new blog--I'd love it if you stopped by! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that gift bag -- too cute!

Paula Wade said...

WOW! That is SUPER cool!! :) How did Shaun manage that??

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

That bag - and the tag - SOOO CUTE! OMW - Megan (and Matt) must have been IN HEAVEN! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs