Saturday, July 5, 2008

One more wedding card...


Goodness ~ I am late today! We went to a party last night and had the best time, so today I am moving slow. I slept until 9:00AM ~ OMW, that NEVER happens.

I have one more pretty wedding card to show you using the new Hanna Stamps Bridal set. I just love the soft colors with this set.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps; Cardstock, Pattern Paper & Ribbon ~ Papertrey; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Pretties Kit by SU; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this is so elegant and classy! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Truly beautiful, Kendra!

Anonymous said...

Uh ohhhhhh!
I hit the 'enter key' too quickly above! It's just me, Kendra! ((((hugggsss))))
from Tex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

So elegant!! I just love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs