Friday, July 18, 2008

Lizzie Anne Is Rockin' Today...

... with more new sets ~ this one is called Rockin' Christmas. I don't do a lot of cards with scenes, but I had a ball making this one. I popped up the Christmas tree and the gift on it & I think it made a huge difference. It was totally fun.

Have you used Copic markers yet? They make such a huge difference on my Lizzie Anne images or any other images you color in. The colors are so rich and full ~ and they blend beautifully. This weekend I'll be at CHA in Chicago and my friend Michelle Wooderson will be there. She has promised to give me a lesson with the Copics ~ I can't wait!!!

Enjoy the rest of the sneak peeks today ~ there are some wonderful sets coming out tomorrow! Don't forget to stop by the Lizzie Anne forums tonight from 5 to 7 pm (PST) for the big Anniversary party.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Rockin' Christmas); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! & Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts. Card #2: Nestabilities & Word Window Punch (SU).

6 comments:

Meridith said...

Sooo cute Kendra! You rock! Have fun at CHA, and say hi to everyone for us! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love your circle card esp! You are so good with circle cards.
Have fun at CHA! I am sooo jealous.

joslyn said...

these are so great. you rock at coloring. i am sad i won't be at CHA. have fun.

Rose Ann said...

These are just adorable, Kendra! I love the dimension, and your circular shape! Wonderful coloring too!!

Memories of Time said...

Awesome! I love your cards Kendra! Give Mish a big hug from me okay?

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SWEET! OMW - that Santa circle card - ACK! LOOOOOOOVE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs