Friday, July 11, 2008

Are you ready for this?

Guess what? I'm a cover girl!!! Well I have a card on a cover of a magazine that is & I am absolutely THRILLED. I found out last week that one of the cards I submitted to Scrap & Stamp Arts will be on the cover of the September issue ... Woohooo! If you click on the link above, it's the polka-dot card, but it's kinda hard to see the details of the card! Icing on the cake ~ I also have 3 more cards inside the issue. So excited that I just had to share the news!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for BLOG CANDY! It's a Lizzie Anne Surprise!!!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection); Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Ribbon ~ Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; brads ~ SU.

8 comments:

kribss said...

congrats kendra!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOOHOOO!! Congratulations!! Will be back tomorrow. Ü

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO SWEETIE!!

I spotted it on the rack today when I was shopping.

Hugs
MaGooooo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kendra! How exciting! For some reason I've never heard of that magazine...but you can bet I will find it now to see your beautiful creations!
-Krissy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the cover and on the other publications! Good for you!!!!

Judy in Indiana said...

It looks like you and I have a PTI addiction to overcome. But, I don't actually want to overcome it, I want more money to support my habit!


Congrats on the mag cover. Once I heard the news I ran out and bought the mag. Only I have the July issue :(

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOOOHOOO KENDRA!!! Way to go!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

LOL I also wanted to say what a cute Riley card!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs