Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's a ....Hippo!

I've been making a ton of wedding and baby cards over the last few weeks for various design jobs. It's been ages since I've made either one, but they are both fun and I have a whole bunch to share with you over the next few weeks.

This darling card is from the Born to Be Wild set ~ which I just love! It's so easy to use and makes a very quick card. One word of advice ~ make sure you use a Stamp-a-ma-jig with this set. It will save you lots of cardstock & frustration trying to line things up. But the result is so worth the extra step you need to do! (If you've never used a Stamp-a-ma-jig, I'll show you in the next few days).

Tomorrow I have a very special project I've been working on using this set. It's a baby book a friend of mine hired me to make & we were both so happy with the finished product.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Born to be Wild); Cardstock & Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super sweet! I love the hippo! Another set I neeeed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs