Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

What could be more American than Baseball? For that reason, I had to post this card today. All the new sets have been released and are available today over at Hanna Stamps.

I hope you have something fun planned today. We are heading out to two different picnics with friends & fireworks later tonight. I am also taking all the fixings to make Homemade Ice Cream in a ziplock bag (I posted it on my blog last year). That's always a huge hit with both the kids and adults.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps; Cardstock ~ Prism; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities & Scallop Circle Punch.

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy 4th to you too Kendra! We are leaving in an hour to take oldest son to meet the rest of the youth group as they head to NM. Then back home for a BBQ with friends and family and celebration stuff in the park this afternoon, then to my cousin's for supper BBQ and watch fireworks.
My boys LOVE making ice cream in a bag!!

Joy said...

Very cute Kendra. Love the "denim" paper! I love this hanna!

Shelly said...

So all american, I love the dp!

Sandy said...

This is really cute. Love the colors and that Hanna looks fabulous even playing baseball, she's too much.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Very American!! This girl is pretty cool - so is the card!

Vicki G said...

What an adorable card!!!! Love the denimy accents!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs