Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lizzie Anne ... Saves the day!

Introducing one of the images form the new Little People set by Lizzie Anne Designs. This super hero is also being released as a single. This is Sneak Peek day #3 & there are more wonderful sets to show you. I didn't order the other 2 sets being featured today (I know ~ what was I thinking?) ~ so go check out Lizzie & Meridith's blogs for the scoop on everything being shown today.

I'm so excited! Today I'm going to Chicago to attend CHA (Craft & Hobby Association trade show). I'm meeting a whole bunch of friends and we'll walk the many aisles of new scrapbooking and stamping products coming out over the next several months. Woohooo! What a great weekend it's going to be ~ I'll check in with you next week with some pictures of all the fun new stuff coming out.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Little People & Holiday Cheer ~ Star); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, and SU; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Embossing Plate ~ Cuddlebug.

7 comments:

Meridith said...

oh my word this is such a cute card Kendra! It makes me giddy! You rock woman!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too cute! reminds me of some pj's my son had once. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I lovethis little guy - he is too cute! Have fun at CHA!

Memories of Time said...

OMG... he is adorable Kendra. I LOVE his hair.... what a handsome little hero! YOU ROCK my friend!

Memories of Time said...

REMEMBER... you can never text me too much at CHA. TEXT ME! Give extra hugs from Cams and HAVE FUN!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Super Hero is super cute!! I love the starry background, and your wonderful coloring!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I HAVE HAVE HAVE to have this stamp! OMW - CA-UTE! I love it, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs