Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gift Card Wallet

Isn't this idea AMAZING! My sweet friend Michelle Yager found this great project on Jen delMuro's blog.

Michelle & I got together and made these great little criss-cross wallet cards as thank you gifts to our CHA hosts. We tucked little notes inside the first two pockets and then an Archiver's Gift Card in the bottom one. I was so pleased how it turned out!

We did end up changing the measurements a bit from Jen's template. The long piece measures 4 1/4" x 11" and is scored at 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" from each side. The three criss-cross pieces are 9 1/2" x 3 1/4" & are then scored at 2 3/4" from each side. I then used one of the Stampin' Up! scrapbooking kits to decorate it. It was a fun and easy project.

Please note ~ this project was designed by Jen delMuro and should only be used for personal use, not for personal gain.












5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a lovely idea! I will have to try making one of these. Thank you for sharing!! (thank Michelle too Ü)

Debbi T said...

LOVE this in pink, Kendra!!!!
SO CUTE!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This turned out so darn cute!! Love the colors too!

MichelleY said...

I absolutely LOVE how this turned out, Kendra! When can we get together to stamp again? LOVE YA!!!

Karinn said...

I always love seeing your new updates from your blog in my email, but this one is just ABCD (above & beyond the call of duty!) LOL! How cute, great pictures, and I had to come tell you how much I loved it :0)

TFS!

Karinn (Arinka on SCS)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs