Saturday, May 10, 2008

So sorry...

My friend asked me if I would make a sympathy card for her to give to someone. Her friend had just lost her beloved little dog and was so upset. I know all too well how much I miss my sweet babies that have passed. However, as much as it hurts to lose them, I would never trade the years and precious memories I have with each of the dogs and cats that I have owned throughout my life.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Best Friends) & Stampin' Up! (sentiment); Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Twill ~ Unknown.

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Sweet card, Kendra. Sorry to hear the reason for it, though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs