Thursday, May 15, 2008

It matches by blog...

Hey look ~ these projects match my blog! These projects are posted today in honor of my friend Michelle's birthday. She love polka-dots! Happy Birthday sweet MY ~ I hope your day is FANTASTIC!

This was a fun little project to make using a Lizzie Anne Designs set called Blissful Blossoms. There are lots of different floral images in this set along with a bee and a butterfly.

ETA: What's inside ~ chocolate of course!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Blissful Blossoms & Sketched Sayings); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette Black & Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts & Stampin' Up!; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Lana said...

Kendra this is an adorable gift ensemble! MY will just love it! WOOHOOO!

Stefanie Staniak said...

So very cute!! What is in the little box - iquiring minds want to know!! Happy Birthday My - I'm sure that this did the trick ! :)

MichelleY said...

YIPPY SKIPPY! I got this ADORABLE gift today.....and I LOVE IT....but not as much as I love you, Kendra!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ACK - this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is STRIKING - what a WONDERFUL gift!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs