Monday, May 19, 2008

A place for my sketches...

I have a To Do List the size of the Empire State Building; however, last night I was totally inspired to work on this project. Sometimes you just need to set projects aside and work on the things that you feel like doing ~ so that's what I did.

Several weeks ago, I found this cool notebook at Target. It has 3 tabbed dividers with these fun curved pockets. I knew immediately that I wanted to use it for card, layout and project sketches.



I have used other peoples sketches for years now, like my sweet friend Michelle Wooderson ~ she does amazing work! However, over the last several months, I have started doing a lot of my own. I ended up with slips of paper all over the place so I decided that I needed one place to write everything down.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Stampin' Up! & Hero Arts; Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Stampin' Up! & Palette Black; Chipboard Letters ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ Bo Bunny & May Arts; Trim ~ Doodlebug; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Charm ~ Unknown.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is a wonderful idea, I love how you altered the notebook. I will be checking Target out for one of these!

Anonymous said...

what a gr8 idea! i use a sketchbook for my design stuff, but this is super-cute and i love the color!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I took Mishie's advice too and you are going to love it. Your book is just darling and I'm sure it will inspire !! :)

Katie said...

I love it! Super cute!

chickadee3357 said...

Way cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs