Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Friday...

WOW ~ I've been messed up on what day it is all week long! It's been a very busy week but it's Friday right? Well thank goodness!

I hope ya'll have something fun planned this weekend. I am taking Megan (age 11) to get her ears pierced. She has been asking for the past year and I made a deal with her. She did a great job of keeping up her end of the bargin, so now it's my turn. She's a little nervous, but very excited. I'm sure she will spend most of her weekend looking in the mirror and searching the internet for cool earrings.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Blissful Blossoms, Simply Sentiments); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper & Stickers ~ Making Memories; Ink & Chalk ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Word Window Punch & Ticket Corner Punch ~ Stampin' Up!

6 comments:

Lana said...

Happy FRIDAY Kendra! I was a bit mixed up this morning too! I'm happy it's Friday! This card is very soft and I'm not really sick, but heck, you should send it to me! he he he he! I'm a stinker!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is Fabulous!! I love every detail.
I also remember getting my ears pierced - but it was with a sewing needle and a raw potato!! Ewwwww! What was I thinking. Hope all goes well.

MichelleY said...

LOVE this card! The layout and colors are beautiful!

Tell Megan I'm really excited for her. Jewelry, especially pierced ears, ALWAYS makes me happy to be a girl!

PS....I had a blast today! It was SO GOOD seeing you! Thank you for my bestest birthday gift and yummy lunch!

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

YAAY! What a PRETTY card!!!!!!!!! It just makes me SMILE!!!!

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful job, Kendra! So soft and Spring-y!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs