Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My talented friends...

As you can see by my blog roll on the right, I have many talented friends. I have had the honor of meeting most of these girls and talk with many of them on a daily basis (well not Becky or Nichole ~ but that would be fun). I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends ~ and their talent always blows me away.

The image on my card today was stamped and colored by my friend Ellen Hutson of Simple Dreams. She sent me this image with my Nestabilities order (from Ellen Hutson, LLC). When I saw this gorgeous image, I had to put it on a card ~ how could I not, her technique is extraordinary!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Karen Lockhart Stamps; Cardstock, Vellum & Brads ~ Stampin' Up!; Scallop Square ~ Nestabilities. Image created by Ellen Hutson.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Very pretty image, the coloring is amazing. Love how you used it!

Stefanie Staniak said...

And the card you put it on enhances it even more. Great teamwork !! :)

MichelleY said...

Your card truly sets a beautiful stage for Ellen's image. Like Stevie said, "Great teamwork!"

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I have one of those too! I too was thinking I should use it on a card.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SUPER! What a beautiful card it is, too! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs