Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

I had a wonderful time shopping at the local scrapbook store the other day with my girlfriend Paula. We found all kinds of great pattern paper (among other things). When I found these fun patterns, I knew I wanted to use them for the new Hanna summer sets. This set called Fun in the Sun, is now available over at Hanna Stamps.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Fun in the Sun & Things Hanna Would Say); Paper ~ Prism; Pattern Paper ~ 3 Bugs in a Rug; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Scissors ~ Fiskars (Corkscrew).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can almost hear the ocean waves crashing at my feet ...

Stefanie Staniak said...

Very fun card I absolutely love the colors !!

Kristi said...

WOW I love this...

Vicki G said...

This is SO sweet!!!!! Lovely card!

Vicki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs