Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How Adorable...

I have to say that I think this new Lizzie Anne Designs set called Born to Be Wild is ADORABLE!!! There are four sweet little animals with both the solid image and an outline. There are also some great sentiments and a palm leaf.

I'm not sure why, but I have been making a ton of baby stuff lately (and NO ~ you don't have to ask). Today I finished four 6x6 scrapbooks that I will be selling & tonight I started another book that someone hired me to do using this cute set.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Born to Be Wild); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Making Memories; Circles & Scallops ~ Nestabilities; Punch ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Brad ~ Unknown.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Cute card kendra sue! Love the softness!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is adorable! I would love to see your 6x6 albums too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs