Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Summer Fun...

Just having a little more fun with my Lizzie Anne Design stamps. This is one of my new favorite color combinations ~ Guava, Brocade Blue, Celery & Saffron. It feels so fresh to me.

I've been working very hard to make sure you have lots of eye candy to view while I'm gone on vacation. More to do today so let's hope I can get back into my groove ~ I've been in a bit of a creative slump the last few days.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (By the Sea); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Three Bugs in a Rug; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Well, I haven't noticed the slump - this card is adorable!! I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love your beachy colors and design!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs