Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blissful Bright...

You know I just love this color combo ~ red, orange, and hot pink! What great summer colors. I know some of my friends have trouble working with the bold bright colors, but I love them ~ especially this time of the year.

So what's your favorite color palette or color combo? Let me know on this post today and I may have a little something for you in your mailbox next week...

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Blissful Blossoms, In the Background, Sketched Sentiments); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!, VersaMark, Palette; Ribbon ~ Doodlebug (with the black thread removed); Glitter ~ Stickles.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that color combo too. It reminds me of an outfit my DD had when she was about 2. Such a fresh and fun card!

MichelleY said...

FUN and FESTIVE....and SO summery! I ADORE the bold brights this time of year, too. You are a master with this color family.

As for my favorite color combo right now, I'd have to say the colors in the Summer Pinic paper pack....bashful blue, real red, pumpkin pie, and old olive. I'd had so much fun with those colors!!

Betty said...

I find myself reaching for any shade of green and adding a blue and yellow. It may be because my grandson (first grandbaby!!!!!) is due in July, and those are the colors in his nursery!
Your "Blissful Bright" combo has inspired me, though. I think my next card will be BOLD!

Jenn said...

Kendra I love how you colored the focal flower!!!

Anonymous said...

Lately I've used a lot of pink & brown or blue & brown. I love to use pink and brown when I make cupcake cards.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hey Kendra - I love this color combo!!!!!! It is so bright and fun!! I have been using a bit of Close to Cocoa, Celery Green, and Pretty in Pink lately. Oh - also Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, and Rose Red. FUN!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs