Thursday, March 23, 2017

Felicity Jane ~ London Kill-A-Kit Project Life Cards

Hi There Friends!  Over the last few weeks I've been sharing pages that I've made with the beautiful Felicity Jane London Kit. {Click here to see my pages}  I have been so happy with this kit and love how my pages have turned out.  So last week I decided that since the next pretty kit was already here, I should finish off all my supplies ~ Kill-A-Kit.  I ended up making 24 Project Life cards (12 - 4x6 cards and 12 - 3x4 cards) jut from the bits and pieces and a few sheets of cardstock.

So here they are in various color palettes ready & waiting to be placed in some pocket pages...




For a few of these cards, I added some black sticker letters from Studio Calico.



Adding journaling blocks with dies is an easy way to dress up your cards.



The last few cards ... 



This is what I started with before the Kill-A-Kit...



What's left after I was finished ...


Check back here tomorrow for a pocket page that I created with one of the card sets. 

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs