Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ali Edwards Eat Story Kit ~ Party of 4

Sometimes you make a page and it's not at all about the photos... that's what happened here.  I could have found a family photo of us at a table; however, the story is really about when I get to set the table for all four of us.  How many dishes I get down from the cupboard or how many forks I reach for in the drawer.

This is a story I've been thinking about for a long time & it's something I don't take for granted since my daughter went to college in the fall of 2015.  The number of place settings changed, but each time she comes home, things are back to the way they should be.  That is what this story is about... 



I used the Ali Edwards new Eat Story Kit for this page along with some items from the Numbers Story Kit and the Bond Story Stamp.    I absolutely adore these kits & stamps from Ali Edwards... they are always so perfect for getting our important stories in albums!  This page is not full of products because I wanted the title, photo and story to do the talking.   I really love how it turned out!



Have a Wonderful Day!


Supplies: 
Ali Edwards - Eat Story Kit (digital kit "party" & "let's EAT" chipboard)
Ali Edwards - Bond Story Stamp (together stamp)
Ali Edwards - Numbers Story Kit (the big # 4)
Cardstock - Bazzill
Washi Tape - unknown
Tim Holtz - Tiny Attacher
Pebbles - letter stickers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs