Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ali Edwards Week in the Life ~ Album Set Up


Okay now... don't fall over when I tell you this, but I actually did a video walk-thru of the pages for my album set up. Yes, this is new for me & the video is not fabulous, but it was my very first attempt & I used my phone ... so it is what it is... LOL!

Here it is if you want to check it out! 



Link in case you can't view it here ~ WITL 2017 Set Up

I've got my supplies in these trays ready to go for the week I'm going to document ~ April 17th - 23rd.  These are refrigerator trays from Target and you can find them with the kitchen & silverware tray organizers.  I have several of these in my work space so I can keep track of different projects.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs