Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #12

A big Wednesday welcome to see another page from my Project 52 album.  This week I used the Turquoise Edition kit from the Project Life App.  This particular kit has a ton of different cards options with many different looks & styles.

This past week was such a fun week with tons of activities.  I changed the layout around numerous time to try and get more photo spots.  I had a hard time narrowing down the photos I wanted to use so that I could keep the spread to my standard two 6 x12 pages.  But, I finally decided on them & got the stories written down... which is the most important thing.  


I have a feeling there will be some additional layouts made from this week using physical products; however, for this Project 52 Album, I want to keep it simple & consistent each week.  If I start adding pages, it will just grow and grow and grow.  Then before I know it, the book will be massive.


Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs