Friday, March 31, 2017

Felicity Jane ~ Remember This

Earlier this week, I posted a page about my son using the Felicity Jane Kit called Jane.  Now I have a coordinating girly page about my daughter using the same kit.  Pretty awesome... one kit, two completely different looks.



Everything on my page is from the FJ Jane kit except the white cardstock and the black ink.  The roses and the "beautiful" title are wood veneers & the little rose flair button is super sweet.  The strip of white/black hearts is washi tape from the kit & the date tab is from the cut apart sticker sheet.   I did my journaling on the computer and trimmed it with a stitched rectangle die from Taylored Expressions.  Easy peasy!


Have a Fabulous Weekend!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs