Friday, March 10, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Grand Cayman

 It's finally Friday ~ Woohoo!!!  I'm slowly working my way through posting my Spring Break album that I completed in January.  Does it feel like a never ending album?  LOL!  Well ... I did a lot of pages cause I had a lot of photos.

Once again, on these pages, I used the Simple Stories ~ You Are Here collection.  I just love the colors palette of these supplies & it's been an easy collection to work with on my layouts.


Tip:  If your title blends in too much with your background, try outlining it with a black pen to make it pop!


As I stated earlier in this post, I had a lot of photos for this album.  In order to have enough supplies for all of my layouts, I purchased two full 12x12 kits, a 6x6 paper pad & the SN@P pack which included additional pocket cards & embellishments.  


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs