Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Felicity Jane Kit ~ Just Be You

Hello my friends... I'm so glad you decided to join me today.  Last week I pulled out my new Felicity Jane kit ~ called Jane and made a double page spread using some 5x7 photos of my son & daughter. How awesome to have a kit that can so perfectly be used for masculine or girly photos. Today's layout features the photo of my son.



So I began with the green dotted pattern paper and added several other strips of papers to the top and bottom.  I also added one of the washi tape heart strips.  The wooden embellishment "Just Be You" and the row of hearts were also in the kit.  I cut one of the hearts off to fit in the space and then used it below the photo.  The doily, flair button and date tab were also in the kit.  The "Love You" heart was a printable from last month's kit.  Then I typed and added journaling to the page.  A clean and simple layout.  


Later this week, I'll share the one coordinating layout I made of my daughter.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs