Sunday, May 8, 2011

Whimsical House

Hello Peeps ~ Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Today I wanted to share a new digi image with you by Mabelle R•O from Whimsy & Stars Studios.  This sweet little image is Mabelle's gift to you with the purchase of $6.00 in digi images from her store.



I paper pieced the image by running 3 different patterned papers through my printer and cutting them out.  I only had to color a little bit with my Copic Markers ~ the tree trunks (E25) and I added some green to the trees to make them just a bit darker (YG11, YG13).  All of the adorable papers are a new collection from My Mind's called Lime Twist (Fly A Kite) ~ LOVE IT!!!!    The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs (Welcome Home set) and stamped in Palette Ink (Burnt Umber)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Kendra!! The colours and that kite paper are fabulous!! xx

Danni said...

Love the paper piecing on this! Great card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs