Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blue Jean Baby!

May 1st is here ~ it's MAY DAY!  It's rather hard to believe that April is over already.  So with a new month brings new singles from Lizzie Anne Designs.  This month, they are bring you a pair of blue jeans and a matching sentiment called Favorite Jeans and A Good Friend



I actually made my pair of blue jeans into some cut-off shorts ~ lol!  I stamped the image on denim fabric and then trimmed them with my detail cutting scissors.  Then I carefully took off a few threads to show the white tattered threads & I snipped them a bit so they would look a bit jaggid.  I also added a small brass brad for the button.


Have a great May Day!

3 comments:

MichelleY said...

FUN card!!! I absolutely ADORE the creativity you've shown with the REAL demin embellishment! OMW...those jeans could be sold in a scrapbook store. They are SO cute!!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Great "cut offs"! Love the ragged edges. Fun papers to go with.

wendyp said...

how creative!!! Love the way you created cut-offs from the jeans!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs