Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Vintage Look...

Well the week is just flying by isn't it?  Wow ~ Thursday already.

I was searching around the blogland yesterday and found a pretty card by Dawn McVey & loved the layout.  So this card was inspired by her card.  My project has a bit of a vintage look ~ well about as vintage as I get.  I used the camera image from a Technique Tuesday set called Life In Pictures.  It's a great scrapbooking set, but I really wanted to use it for a card. 


I also stamped one of the sentiments in the set on the inside of the card and added some scraps of patterned paper.



Check back tomorrow for TWO posts for TWO fun challenges!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Technique Tuesday (Life in Pictures)
Patterned Paper ~ Crate Paper (Portrait Collection)
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Trim ~ Maya Road
Nestabilities ~ Lables One Small
Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts (Swirls)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs