Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Continuing the Story...

Well....I'm on a roll!  I started scrapping last week and I just can't stop.  I can't think of a better week to work on them with National Scrapbook Day coming up this Saturday.  This layout is the cover page for our Spring Break 2011 Album!  I used some old papers & embellishments I have in my stash from Little Yellow Bicycle's Travel Collection.  Gosh...I just realized that I didn't even stamp on this page ~ LOL!



You wouldn't even believe the number of scrapbooking projects I have piled up.  I have Fast-Scrap vacation albums to finish, mini albums for a year in review, our recent Spring Break trip, along with lots and lots of other photos.  I will say that I am caught up with two albums ~ the kids school books.  Each year at the end of school, I make sure to finish their pages for that year.  Everything else, well...let's just say...I don't even want to think about it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs