Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mix and Match Scrapping...

It's funny where inspiration comes from.   Yesterday, mine came from an email from Archivers Scrapbook Store ~ did you get that one too?  In fact, these layouts were in that very email.  I loved the idea for the pages and I actually had the exact paper on hand ~ so what the heck, I CASE'd them!

The paper and stickers are from the Echo Park 12x12 Scrapbooking kit called For the Record from i{heart}papers.   I did change up a few embellishments they had on their page & made mine as flowers.  I also added a stamp from the Technique Tuesday set called Favorite Memories and just stamped it in Palette (Noir) ink.


I don't know about you, but I have way too many photos on hand to make a 12x12 layout for each subject or event.  Therefore, I love making Fast-Scrap Albums, especially for my vacation photos.  They are page protectors that have dividers so you can just slide in your pictures.  The great part is, you can add in 12x12 layouts throughout your album and then add in lots of photos of the same event right next to your full-size layout.   It's fun to mix them up and the page protectors I use from We-R-Memory Keepers come in TONS of different layouts that include all different sizes of photos.

And here is my Fast-Scrap page using the same Echo Park Paper and Technique Tuesday stamp set.  I simply used a divided page protector, slid my photos into the pockets, and added matching papers and embellishments here and there so the pages would match.  Easy Peasy!


Your pages, or cards for that matter, don't have to be original ~ as long as you give credit where credit is due.  Make things easy every now and then ~ you'll get a lot more done!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I am loving all of the layouts you are sharing Kendra!! This one is fantastic!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs