Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Class Cards - Fun with Patterns!

Tonight I'm teaching my last class until next fall at the local scrapbook store in town.  We're going to have some fun with some great summery patterned papers from Echo Park & images from Our Craft Lounge!

My first card uses paper from the Summer Days paper pack along with Sunshine Cheer stamp set and Sugar Sparkly Fluff.   Just a little bit of coloring on this card to add some shadows on the cloud.  The sweet little sun is popped up with a Pop Up Glue Dot.   This makes for a bright and cheerful, but easy peasy class card!


Next up... I used the Build-A-Bouquet and Say it with Flowers stamp sets along with last year's summer papers from Echo Park.  No coloring on this card either because all of the great colors come from the patterned papers.


My next card uses the pattern paper from the Little Boy paper pack along with Joy in the Little Things stamp set and a tad bit of Juicy Orange Sparkly Fluff.


Finally some coloring with Copics ~ but I love this sweet and simple card using the Out for a Spin stamp set and the great plaid paper is from the Little Boy paper pack.


So that's my class for tonight.  I'm hoping they will enjoy playing with patterns!

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

Great projects! Your students are going to love your class tonight. Have fun!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs