Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time with Friends ~ what could be better?

One of the most wonderful parts of CHA is spending time with good friends, making new friends, and meeting online friends for the first time. Today's pictures are all about some of the girls I spent time with last week. I sure wish I had pictures of everyone I spent time with, but that just didn't happen.

with Joy Kennedy (GM of OCL)

Denise Marzec (OCL DT)


Denise & a new friend Lori McAree

with Sankari Wegman & a sneaky peek with Cindy Lawrence (my BFF Roomie)


Cindy, Joy and Denise all pose for picture #235 (literally) ~
Sorry Denise, I still had to take the red eye out!

Donna does math in her head as Cindy Lyles keeps track.

Cindy Lyles (Starlit Studios) and Val Stangle ~ at RED (the bar at the Hyatt)


Daisy Sparks (eP owner)

Heather McNally & Debbi Acampa (NavyWyf) enjoy some time together.

Scroll down to yesterday's post for more OCL pictures.

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Fun Fun FUN!!

Sharon said...

Looks like fun was had by all. You should update your blog pic Kendra, some stunning one's of you here. Love the long hair. hugs Sharon

AShu93 said...

Looks like you had fun with your friends. I saw you there, but didn't get to say hi because it was pretty crowded.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs