Monday, August 9, 2010

Making the CUT!

Hello Peeps! It's Monday ~ are you ready for the new week???? Today is my husband's birthday & this is the card I made for him. He loves to do yardwork (which is a total mystery to me), so when this image came out in the Lizzie Anne June Monthly Mix (Life is Good), I knew I was would use it for him.

Talk about a simple card ~ after I figured out the layout, it took me about 10 minutes to put together!


I also used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the August Monthly Mix (Turn Toward the Sun).

Happy Birthday Babe ~ hope you have a fabulous day!

Speaking of Making the Cut ~ my daughter just came home from Volleyball tryouts and made Varsity ~ woohooo!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great color scheme!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute card Kendra!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a cute card Kendra! I really like the color combo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs