Friday, August 27, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #29

Another Friday means it's OCL Sketch time! This week I decided to use one of our new sets called Football All-Star since it's almost football season ~ woohooo! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the background stamp and supporting images in this set. My card did deviate from the sketch slightly since I didn't add a sentiment box, but I did use the sketch as the inspiration for the piece.

Make sure you play along & post your direct link to the OCL Blog. The prize drawing for this month will be done next week.

10 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Fun card! I like how you used the brads.

Kisa Peters said...

Ooh! I love it!

Memories of Time said...

Very cool Kendra!!

Joy said...

Love love love it Kendra! This is perfect!

♥Wendi said...

Oh so SUPER CUTE! I have a 15 year old son who plays football and baseball in high school and I am always looking for great "big boy" ideas him and for my husband. Thanks so much for sharing your work!

Bev Gerard said...

Awwwwwwwwwww ... sometimes I honestly 'miss' the days/nights in the football stadium. Your card brings it all back in a fab way, Kendra!

~Tex

Dori Shelton said...

Great card, Kendra! I like the more muted and grown up colors you used.

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute!! I love the sporty look and masculine colors you used!

Debbie Corbari said...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very cute card! I will have to get this set, as my son plays football.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs