Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It all came together...

I love it when I look at an image and the idea for a card starts to form in my head AND THEN the card actually works out on paper. WOOHOOO ~ that's what happened yesterday and I had so much fun working with my Lizzie Anne images. It was a relaxing day of creating and that was just what I needed.



I thought the paint splatter image from the September Monthly Mix (called Treasured Trinkets) was so cool. I stamped it three times in three different colors ~ it worked so well! Then I added the paint brush over the top and colored it with my Copic markers. I added just a touch of Smooch (Pool) to the end of the paint brush so it would look like I was painting. To finish off the card, I used the single that came out a few months ago called Creative Mess ~ it's the perfect touch for these images!

4 comments:

Lillian Child said...

I have that phrase on the wall in my craft room - just love it. And your card is awesome - with the splatter of color and the brush - just fabulous!!

Deb said...

Fabulous, Kendra! Love the combination of these images and the clear cool colors you chose!

Gale said...

This card thurned out awesome! Love how you worked those paint spots and the smooch. Cool!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Way cute Kendra!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs