Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Penguin FUN!


OCL Blog candy is still going on and runs through Sunday, August 22nd (3pm Eastern time). I am giving away the Penguin Fun set (see yesterday's post for a picture of all the images in the set). I'll have another fun project with that tomorrow. You may leave 1 comment per day on each blog listed in our sneak peeks and blog hop. Make sure you are signed in or leave contact information. If we can't get in touch with you, you won't be eligible to win. Also, each person will only be eligible to win one set.

All 24 new OCL sets can be found at i{heart}papers . For a list of local retails stores that carry OCL products, click HERE for a listing by state.

Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

AShu93 said...

This is so cute with the pink color & the penguin's mittens.

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Awww! How cute!

Isabel Z said...

This is going on my wish list. I can't resist these penguins.

isabelzito at verizon dot net

Lori said...

This set is just too cute--definitely one of my favorites from this release!

Monique said...

These penguins are so cute.. Adorable card :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so cute! We just got home from taking Benjamin to college. I will have to go hopping now.

carrie said...

VERY CUTE CARD. LOVE THE UNEXPECTED COLOR COMBINATION.

Regina said...

What an adorable card. I've always loved that expression (learned it while in Japan -- it often is perfect for me to explain away my cold hands). So cute!

Hey Hey Paula said...

So cute...love the colors you used.

Tracy said...

Great card, love the colors and penguins are my favorites!

Pam W said...

Love the penquin. He is adorable. I would love to make some cards with him.

Celeste said...

This card is so adorable! I definitely gotta get this set, I love penguins! I really like how you put the mitten image on there too. The sentiment is great!
lhea_13409@yahoo.com

Kristie W. said...

Your penguin is adorable in pink!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, how I LOVE these penguins!!....and the bright pink is so fun!

scrappintlc said...

Beautiful, love all colors you used.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This card is so, soooo cute all dressed in pink. She's so sweet!
Thanks for a chance at your wonderful blog candy.
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com

Kathy H said...

Oh this is such a fun set...

Tiffany Ervin said...

I HEART this in pink! So very cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs