Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Scrapling Inspiration

A few months ago, I found a beautiful mini card (aka a scrapling) on Tiffany Ervin's blog. Tiffany and I were on a design team together at one time & her work is very inspiring to me. I just love browsing around her amazing creations. Anyway, when I saw her pretty single flower card (linked above) and knew that I really wanted to make one of my own with my Pretty Petals set.

Card measurements: 2 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Pretty Petals, Say it with Flowers); Palette Ink (Noir); Copic Markers ~ R29, Y15, Y20, G07, YG13.

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love how the bloom and leaf are off the edges. SWEET!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Superb coloring, I love the shape of the leaves and your own gentle curvature of the stem! So glad I inspired your card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Kendra, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I am sooo loving this card! It's bursting with color & I love the white background. Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs