Friday, August 13, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #26

It's Friday ~ Happy TGIF! It's time once again for the weekly OCL Sketch challenge. I made this yesterday and I haven't figured out yet if I like it ~ it's so...PURPLE! I used one of the sets we released last year called Sweet on You along with some Punk Purple Crafty Sparkles by OCL and the pretty pattern paper by Basic Grey (Kioshi).

Don't forget to play along on the OCL Blog so you can win a free set!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sweet on You); Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey (Kioshi); Ink ~ Palette; Copics ~ V01, V06, V09, E31, E33; Spica Glitter Pens.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Kendra!! I am loving the purple!! xx

Sharon said...

Absolutely stunning. Another winner Kendra.

Beate said...

Too stinking cute! Love your take on the sketch!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Gale said...

Very pretty. Love the purple. Fits it perfectly

Savor the Journey said...

Lovin' the Lavender, Kendra!
Mighty sweet card!

~Tex

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I love this card Kendra, from the purples to the ice cream & cake!
I think I need some cake & ice cream!

Dori Shelton said...

Yep, it's definitely purple!!! But it sure looks yummy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs