Sunday, August 22, 2010

HURRY ~ Blog Candy ends TODAY!

OMW! Can you even believe this bag I found in my stash of leftover Christmas supplies & it perfectly matches the penguin from Penguin Fun! This is one of the new OCL sets we have just released and it also happens to be my blog candy that will be given away today (enter by 3pm eastern time). I also used one of the cute sentiments from the No Peeking Christmas tag set.

Once last time ~ Blog candy runs through today (August 22nd) at 3pm (eastern time). You may leave 1 comment per day on each blog listed in our sneak peeks and blog hop. Make sure you are signed in or leave contact information. If we can't get in touch with you, you won't be eligible to win. Also, each person will only be eligible to win one set. I'll post my blog candy the winner either later today or tomorrow.

All 24 new OCL sets can be found at i{heart}papers . For a list of local retails stores that carry OCL products, click HERE for a listing by state.

OH....one more piece of exciting news for you today! This week OCL is the sponsor for Card Positioning Systems (CPS) weekly sketch! You can find out all the fun details on their blog and then hop on back here tomorrow for my CPS sketch!

10 comments:

carrie said...

This is a really cute card and it is amazing how it matches the bag. Like the way you tied them together with the same ribbon. I like the bright pop of green.

scrappintlc said...

LOL thats too funny. Beautiful card enclosure.

Regina said...

Amazing how well your bag and card coordinate - they were meant to be together! Love how you added the gingham ribbon, and nested that cutey penguin in the scallops. Adorable!

whatsheloves[at]yahoo[dot]com

Isabel Z said...

Your creations with this stamp set have made me fall in love with it. The penguins are so cute.

Monique said...

How cute and a perfect match.. I just love this penguin set...TFS!!

MaGoooo said...

WOW!! What a match!!

Kendra you ROCKED this set!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the penguins! So cute how you paired them with the bag!

Hey Hey Paula said...

This set is just too cute & I love how you've used it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! That is so cool that they match like that! I am really loving this penguin set! Hope you draw my name. Ü

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my gosh, teehee! That is definitely cute! Great find...that's what I look most forward to about x-mas images...penguins are my fav!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs