Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Walk in the Garden

A few days ago it was a gorgeous evening & the sun was just right for taking some photographs with my new camera so I decided to go take a look around my flower beds.



Here is my sweet little pound puppy Peco ~ she came with the name. ETA: Peco is just a terrier mutt that we adopted from the Humane Society.

And here is our beauty ~ Jazmine (or Jazz)

Then I took a walk in our neighbor's garden too ~ we have the best neighbors!


And one of my favorite shots of the evening...


I have a bunch more that I took and will share with you over the next few weeks. Until then, enjoy your Sunday and go take a look at all the beauty God created around you.

1 comment:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGOSH KENDRA, WHAT BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR DOG PECO! WHAT BREED IS HE?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs