Thursday, June 3, 2010

I {heart} Summer!

Today I played along on the Lizzie Anne Sketch challenge & used some fun pattern paper I found at my local scrapbook store (Pages in Time Forever) by We R Memories called 72 and Sunny.

For the images, I used the June Monthly Mix called Life is Good . I also added images from the very first Monthly Mix from last August '09 called Hey Sunshine ~ (the sun & the i{heart} summer sentiment).

Have you signed up for the Monthly Mix yet? It's a ton of fun stamping with these images ~ I just love getting my Mix in the mail each month & there are lots of incentives for signing up too ~ like discounts. Click HERE for all of the details about the Monthly Mix program.

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Makes me want to be at the beach or by the pool. I always love the cards you make & the colors you choose!

Taylor said...

I love how bright and summer-y this is -- awesome! Thanks so much for playing :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs