Friday, June 25, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #19

Once again it's time for the OCL weekly sketch challenge. This week, I used the Whale of a Tale set and this cute new paper from Imaginisce called Splash Dance. They are a perfect match, don't you think? I used a piece of swirly vellum for the layer so it wouldn't cover up the cute pattern paper.

I'm gonna keep this short today ~ got lots to do & little time these days!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Whale of a Tale); Ink ~ Palette; Copic Markers (YR18, YR61, YR02, YR00, B00); Big Scallop Circles; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Real Juicy Orange).

10 comments:

Pam said...

I love this Kendra, the image with that paper is perfect. So fun!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, I'm in love with that DP!....soooooo perfect with the little octopus. Adorable card, Kendra!

Memories of Time said...

This is SO super cute Kendra!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too cute! Love that paper. I had to laugh when I saw your card as I was working on mine and was using the same image and sentiment! lol

MichelleY said...

OMW...this is ADORABLE! I love that cute octapus with the paper. Kendra, you are a master at finding the perfect paper to go with your stamped images!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Oh Kendra, this is so, so cute!

Broni said...

This is just adorable and I LOVE that paper!!

Bev Gerard said...

Mighty cool vellum layer, Ms. Kendra! Cute!

Deb said...

Ooh Kendra, this is perfectly delightful, made me wanna squeal out loud! Adorable! LOVE the wavy edged vellum!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMW Kendra! That dp is PERFECT with this set! I've got to get me some! LOVE THIS CARD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs