Friday, June 4, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #16

Happy Friday and welcome back to the weekly OCL Sketch Challenge ~ #16 this week. You can see the sketch over on the OCL Blog. Don't forget to leave your link after you play along.

I used the set called Life is a Picnic which is available at i{heart}papers, and I colored them with my Copic markers. The pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird. I also used Appletini Green & Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff.


Copic Colors Used ~ E25, E29, R22, R27, E31, E33, YG13, YG03, G14, R81, R85, G20, BG72.

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

CUTE Kendra.. I love all that sparkly fluff on the dirt mound. :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very Cute! This stamp set is so darn cute, I tried to pick it up the other day, but they were sold out :(

Deb said...

So adorable Kendra! This is definitely my FAV set from the new release. Love it with this paper, another favorite!

Beate said...

That is adorable! Love your little scene!
Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is ADORABLE, Kendra!

Amber (bambi64) said...

eeek!!! too cute!! Love the paper you used with it.

Denise Marzec said...

ADORABLE scene you created and such SWEET papers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs